Friday, October 3, 2014

academic shoot

simplicity
The subject in this photo is the two girls drawing something. The background is clear and nice so is recognize the subject. I followed the rule pretty well.
balance
.
in this picture the subject, the girl  is in the middle and the sides of the picture are balanced. in this one is also really easy to recognize the subject. This turned out pretty good and I followed the rule.
 lines
in this photo the lines of the flag  are leading us to the boy. The subject is not that easy to recognize in this photo. the colors in the flag, the person in the background and the distracting colors of the closet make this subject harder to recognize. 
 rule of thirds
tin this picture the girl is located in the side of the photo and we can clearly see that she is working in class. This turned out really different than I expected. the girl was moving and working on her project so the hand is blurred out. in my opinion the subject is clear but maybe not as it should be.

framing
in this photo the microscope is acting as a frame. The girl was supposed to be the subject  but in the picture is really blurry. So the subject is not as clear as it should be. But i followed the rule an that turned out good.


2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I really liked your balance and framing photos. In the balance photo the sides are even and changing it to black and white gave it a sort of charm to me, it took me a moment to figure out where the photo was taken, it was very intriguing.
    I like the idea of the framing photo, the using the microscope to frame the girls face, I never would have though of that, but, as you said, she wasn't in focus and it was hard to tell she was the subject. Still a great photo!

    On the lines photo I would have done what you suggested and somehow calmed the back ground a bit, maybe changed the angle the photo was taken at? I like the idea again though!
    Good work, these were really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you too the photos! They are really good photos and you used great rules for each one of them !
    One thing i suggest would be to not have every photo have simplicity, and maybe just have your photos taken a different way.

    ReplyDelete